Angebote zu "Hörbuch" (10.291 Treffer)

My Food, Your Food , Hörbuch, Digital, 1, 4min
9,95 € *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

It´s food week in Manuel´s class. Each student tells about something special his or her family eats. Manuel learns that families have different food traditions. Some eat noodles with chopsticks. Others use a fork. Some families eat flat bread. Others eat puffy bread. What kind of food will Manuel share with his class? Join him to find out how deliciously different and alike food can be. 1. Language: English. Narrator: Intuitive. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/lrnr/000377/bk_lrnr_000377_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.

Anbieter: Audible
Stand: 29.03.2019
Zum Angebot
Cow Food , Hörbuch, Digital, 1, 1min
9,95 € *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

Tex, Indi, and Mom go to the pet store to buy cat food for Cow, but the confused clerk explains to them that he doesn´t sell cow food. 1. Language: English. Narrator: Highlights for Children. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/hich/001813/bk_hich_001813_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.

Anbieter: Audible
Stand: 29.03.2019
Zum Angebot
Snack Food , Hörbuch, Digital, 1, 13min
9,95 € *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

Snack Food is one of 16 stories contained in Jeff Carlson´s Long Eyes and Other Stories, a collection of tales about strange worlds, biotech, commandos, and the girl next door. 1. Language: English. Narrator: Chris Snelgrove. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/adbl/016518/bk_adbl_016518_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.

Anbieter: Audible
Stand: 29.03.2019
Zum Angebot
Never Ever Eat These Foods , Hörbuch, Digital, ...
9,95 € *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

If you are looking to live a healthier lifestyle, the first thing you might want to evaluate is what you put on your plate. If you want to have the body of your dreams, 80% of the process is improving your nutrition. It can be obviously stated that the other 20% is the physical training part of fitness. So when we do research, one would think that we would spend 20% of our time researching training methods, while the other 80% of their time would be spent on researching nutrition. I can´t highlight this fact enough: More people spend time researching training, even though the majority of their time should be spent researching dietary subject matter. So in this short, fun audiobook I lay out nine different foods that should be eliminated from your diet as soon as possible. This will help you live a more healthy lifestyle and achieve the body of your dreams. I am a certified personal trainer through the NFPT, certificate number 45582, and I´m accredited by the NCAA. 1. Language: English. Narrator: Todd Mansfield. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/acx0/033470/bk_acx0_033470_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.

Anbieter: Audible
Stand: 29.03.2019
Zum Angebot
Good for Food , Hörbuch, Digital, 1, 152min
9,95 € *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

Many people in the 21st century have tried some kind of diet. In fact, the list of recommended diets seems endless and confusing. In the midst of this confusion, wouldn´t it be great if you could speak with God and have him design a diet just for you? Have you wondered what kind of diet God would recommend? This diet would not just be focused on weight loss, but rather a diet for optimal health. Have you ever wondered what kind of diet Jesus followed? Now you can stop wondering! This book answers these questions from the Bible. Discover what God wants you to know about food. God does care about you and what you eat and drink! 1. Language: English. Narrator: Rebecca Roberts. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/acx0/067044/bk_acx0_067044_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.

Anbieter: Audible
Stand: 29.03.2019
Zum Angebot
Finger Food , Hörbuch, Digital, 1, 109min
9,95 € *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

A comedy of ambition, dreams, blackmail and daytime TV… Bella’s career as a TV presenter is ‘on hold’. To fill her days, she sits in a coffee shop and obsesses about a wedding dress in the neighbouring shop. Her luck changes when she gets the call from her old boss to present a pilot for a new food and chat show. But her revived TV career is short-lived when one of the celebrity guests threatens to steal the show… 1. Language: English. Narrator: Antonia Beamish. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/howe/001650/bk_howe_001650_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.

Anbieter: Audible
Stand: 29.03.2019
Zum Angebot
Street Food, Hörbuch, Digital, 1, 68min
9,95 € *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

Le Audioricette sono un nuovo modo per scoprire e approfondire la preparazione, le caratteristiche e la storia dei tuoi piatti preferiti. Ogni audiobook contiene la spiegazione passo passo di cinque semplici e gustose ricette per stuzzicare la tua fantasia in cucina, e una ricca e approfondita sezione sulla storia e le caratteristiche dei piatti. Nel mondo frenetico e caotico in cui viviamo (soprattutto nelle grandi città), sentiamo parliamo sempre di più di ´´street food´´, cibo da strada. Si tratta di cibo (o bevande) pronto al consumo e venduto da venditori ambulanti o da baracchine apposite, ad esempio durante un mercato o una fiera. Non è take away, cibo da asporto, perché la sua funzione è essere consumato mentre si cammina o si va da un posto all´altro per lavoro e non si ha tempo per una pausa pranzo vera e propria. Spesso lo street food ha caratteristiche profondamente legate alla regione in cui ci si trova, perché non è mai da considerarsi di qualità stellata, ma molte specialità si sono poi diffuse al di fuori della loro area di origine. L´obiettivo di questo nostro viaggio, oltre a quello di esplorare le diverse sfaccettature culturali e storiche di una tipologia di cibo molto particolare, è dimostrare che siamo di fronte a un vero e proprio fenomeno che non accennerà a diminuire e che produrrà sempre più proseliti e sostenitori, anche in contrasto a una globalizzazione gastronomica che lascia sempre meno spazio alle specialità locali per investirci di cibo spazzatura o ristoranti etnici che di etnico hanno ben poco. 1. Italian. Francesca Di Modugno. http://samples.audible.de/bk/arit/000239/bk_arit_000239_sample.mp3.

Anbieter: Audible
Stand: 29.03.2019
Zum Angebot
Rabbits for Food , Hörbuch, Digital, 1, 475min
9,95 € *
ggf. zzgl. Versand

From master of razor-edged literary humor Binnie Kirshenbaum, a devastating, laugh-out-loud funny story of a writer´s slide into depression and institutionalization.It´s New Year´s Eve, the holiday of forced fellowship, mandatory fun, and paper hats. While dining out with her husband and their friends, Kirshenbaum´s protagonist - an acerbic, mordantly witty, and clinically depressed writer - fully unravels. Her breakdown lands her in the psych ward of a prestigious New York hospital, where she refuses all modes of recommended treatment. Instead, she passes the time chronicling the lives of her fellow ´´lunatics´´ and writing a novel about what brought her there. Her story is a hilarious and harrowing deep dive into the disordered mind of a woman who sees the world all too clearly.Propelled by stand-up comic timing and rife with pinpoint insights, Kirshenbaum examines what it means to be unloved and loved, to succeed and fail, to be at once impervious and raw. Rabbits for Food shows how art can lead us out of - or into - the depths of disconsolate loneliness and piercing grief. This is a bravura literary performance from one of our most witty and indispensable writers. 1. Language: English. Narrator: Hillary Huber. Audio sample: http://samples.audible.de/bk/high/002546/bk_high_002546_sample.mp3. Digital audiobook in aax.

Anbieter: Audible
Stand: 16.05.2019
Zum Angebot